Sunday 4 September 2011

welcome to my life

Once again I cannot sleep. I hate the thought of getting up in the morning; waking up to find that this is the life I'm living. Don't get me wrong- I have an okay life; I have a nice supportive family, I have friends that will be there when I need/ want them, we're not broke, I'm talented and gifted in many ways. So why do I throw it all away? Why do I put myself through so much pain everyday to avoid the life I could have?


I feel weak within my body. I know that I'm not taking good care of my health,  but I'm not ready to give in, i have fight within my mind, and muscles ready to power through. I want to go running through the wind; feel the freedom. Free my mind, body and soul. The only thing that's stopping me from doing anything is myself. It feels so scary to know that I am the one in control of my life from here on out. How did time go so quickly? One minute I don't get a look in on what clothes i wear for the day, then the next I get to decide what I do for my career path.... Slow the fuck down.


Life is moving constantly and nobody gets a god damn break.

No comments:

Post a Comment